• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anthony Grant

I swear he bought one of them flats down the Alleyway in prittlewell near station my and started renting it out before he left us. I wonder if he still owns it ?

Anthony Grant is an international at 34.

Anthony Grant is an international at 34.

That's great for him and richly deserved by one of our favourites. He must be choked that he only recently realised that he was only a phone call away from playing for Jamaica years ago though.

That's great for him and richly deserved by one of our favourites. He must be choked that he only recently realised that he was only a phone call away from playing for Jamaica years ago though.

That article is from the 2nd September. He played 2 of the 3 games they recently played, and was substituted very late on in both.

Good for him.

The General has had his contract terminated at Swindon, absolutely loved the man. Hope he finds a club he can have a decent last 18 months or so of a good career with

He will have no trouble finding a club, a few clubs will offer him short term deals I would of thought so.

Would have him back here in a heartbeat. Think he'd still have the legs for this level given his experience and quality. Sounds like he's off to Scunthorpe, poor guy.

I have great respect for Anthony Grant. The sole loyal player in our time of crisis. Good luck for the future, Granty.
Not strictly true, Johnny Herd also remained on the books.

I agree otherwise though, a top bloke, could probably still do a job for us!

Back