• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread AFC Fylde vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you lot wont be hearing from me for a few days after this as im off for a well earned rest to Surigao Del Sur. Giving you all a rest from my retoric, arent you all happy, I hope on my return i can read we have signed 3 players of the calibre i have spoken about to turn our season around .

Yes and no. Odd, for sure, but the wing-backs are coached to get forward, and to get in the box when the ball is on the opposite side of the pitch to them. That's where some of his goals have come from.

It's what he has done in pretty much all of his 140-plus matches in charge up until we hit a striker crisis a few weeks ago (and which we are still in, by the way), so I'm not sure why this is surprising.

He was absolutely blowing out of his arse in the second half on Saturday, and received a head injury, so probably being cautious with him. Injure him and we're back to one fit striker.
This post 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back