• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread AFC Fylde v Southend United, Tuesday 17th September K/O 7:45pm

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
Hi all! Just to let everyone know, AFC Fylde have kindly opened a special 'away bar' for our visit this weekend which is situated just a two-minute walk away from the stadium. It's based at their leisure facility down the road and will be serving food and drinks from 12pm whilst also showing the lunchtime kick-off between Arsenal and Brighton! There are indoor facilities and outside on the terrace as pictured below and I believe the buses are being dropped there, so see you all on Saturday!

Attachments

• bar springfields 3.jpg
    bar springfields 3.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 69
  • pic 1 springfields.jpg
    pic 1 springfields.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 68
  • pic 2 springfields.jpg
    pic 2 springfields.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 67
  • pic 4 springfields.jpg
    pic 4 springfields.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 67
Hi all! Just to let everyone know, AFC Fylde have kindly opened a special 'away bar' for our visit this weekend which is situated just a two-minute walk away from the stadium. It's based at their leisure facility down the road and will be serving food and drinks from 12pm whilst also showing the lunchtime kick-off between Arsenal and Brighton! There are indoor facilities and outside on the terrace as pictured below and I believe the buses are being dropped there, so see you all on Saturday!
Now that is smart. If anyone from the club is lurking, can we have one of these please? Ta.

Hi all where’s everyone drinking before the game ? Last year I went to the Royal Oak had a really good atmosphere
Across the road is the Stanley Arms. There were quite a few Shrimpers in there pre match last season.

Other than that I don't think there is much else much before the ground.

Cracking chippy (Seniors) on the walk up though.

Maybe 4411 line up , Moncur in behind Cards.

Bridge Morton Taylor/Husin Wood
Ralph Gubbins Crowther/Taylor GSM

Obviously depends how Husin is coping with rushed return plus Moncur and Crowther there's always Wind though.

Back