• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Bit of Fun AFC Fylde 0-26 Southend United

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
Double hatricks from new boy Bim and 2 goals each from every other player including Collin saw us take Flyde to the cleaners. There was at one point some thoughts as to whether the game could take place due to an accident with their Train when @Harry Bullocks and started to drink other fluids once the beer ran out, but luckily they found an unused SUFC helicopter 🚁 that flew them to the game.

TBH we should have scored more but for the excellent Fylde defence and some fantastic keeping by their goalkeeper who kept the goal tally below 40.

Any other reports guys?

Last edited:
A total points failure. We have to score to win games!!

Thought we missed Cardwell immensely and I’m sorry I really can’t see what this new lad from West Ham brings.

I think Kev thinks we only win points for pretty triangles. All the goodwill towards COSU has well and truly hit the buffers.

We need a new direction, and fast!

We would have made KO if Kev hadn't of insisted the train went sideways then back to London.

We need pace. Shinkansen from Japan, also known as The Bullet, would be great signing but probably beyond our price range and unlikely to drop down to National Rail level.

Back