• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A best and worst XI of former Col U players

Napster

No ⭐
They must have played for Col U first on a perm basis...

Best XI:

Ben Coker
John White
Ollie Kensdale
Mark Warren
Antony Wordsworth
Roy McDonough

Worst XI:

Carl Emberson
Cliff Fairchild
Owen Simpson
Matt Heath
Ben Lewis
Dean Morgan
Greg Halford
Mario Walsh
Steve McGavin

Now I'm struggling.

Last edited:
Frank Nouble
Freddie Ladapo
Luke Prosser
Sean Clohessy
Theo Robinson
Ryan Innis

Edit: Like my A Level exams i failed to read the question in that they had to play for Col U First.

They must have played for Col U first on a perm basis...

Best XI:

Ben Coker
John White
Antony Wordsworth
Roy McDonough
Dave Mooney
Scott Vernon

Worst XI:

Carl Emberson
Cliff Fairchild
Garry Richards
Matt Heath
Ben Lewis
Dean Morgan
Greg Halford
Mario Walsh

Now I'm struggling.
Scott Vernon good?

Paul Newell, Nicky Smith, Peter Cawley, Steve Brown

George Moncur, Ollie Kensdale

Tony Hadley played for us then Col U then us again. Does that count us playing for Col U before. Big Bad Roy played for Col U before us

Lots of players moved between the two clubs both on loan and in permanent spells, I think possibly more left Southend to come to Colchester than vice versa but it is difficult to remember!

Leke odonsi is player I vaguely remember playing for Colchester and Southend. Not quite sure if he came from Colchester to Southend directly though.

Last edited:
Back