• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5km Roots Hall Run | Saturday 5th October 2024

To everyone taking part, I will send an email/full post on here/DM or however you got in touch with me to book in with final details but wanted to clarify a couple of bits.

The Roots Hall car park WILL NOT be open for this event, this is due to the club having a sold out car park for the match, and cannot guarantee that people will not leave their car there.

Friends and families CAN spectate and will be housed in Block A of the East Stand.

The meeting point for us will still be the car park, and then we will be taking down for our start/finish point which is the dug out, and then friends and families guided to Block A.

IMG_9173.jpeg

Still time for people to book in for this. I’ve had it reconfirmed that Justin will be taking part along with the three amigos, Stef Russo, Chris Phillips & Adam Duffill. Working on one or two others as well.

All raising money for South East & Central Essex Mind.

IMG_9101.jpeg

Back