• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Has anyone had any joy getting through on the phone? the answer phone says it’s closed and also no responses to emails. Could be that they are flat out with walk ins and I have to wait until during the week.

Has anyone had any joy getting through on the phone? the answer phone says it’s closed and also no responses to emails. Could be that they are flat out with walk ins and I have to wait until during the week.
Same here. Does anyone have any idea about the current queue situation at the ticket office?

I have asked the club the question, but it was always going to be manic on the first day.

I'll wait until the dust settles. As said previously, last year they sold our two season ticket seats to someone else, despite the fact that I had paid for them in the early bird offer. :-(

I didn't see it, that might be the issue, although I don't remember ticking anything last year and I received a code. Probably my mistake though.
There are two options. If you haven’t ticked the “Apple/Google Passbook/Wallet by email” option, then you will get a physical card (default option) to be collected as Cricko says.

IMG_6071.jpeg

Any pointers to where to sit in the family section? Will be the first one for me and 5-year old. Want to make sure its a decent view.

I reckon it will be close to 2000 by the end of the day which would be amazing for sales being on sale for one day

Back