• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Chaps. Quick question. I have a four year old who I wanted to buy a season ticket for. Fully appreciate I’ll have to pay £95 for him as really don’t want to sit in the family stand. Will the stewards question me taking a four year in on a junior ticket? Any rules against it? Thank you n

Chaps. Quick question. I have a four year old who I wanted to buy a season ticket for. Fully appreciate I’ll have to pay £95 for him as really don’t want to sit in the family stand. Will the stewards question me taking a four year in on a junior ticket? Any rules against it? Thank you n
8s and under are free, I took my 8 year old nephew into the main part of the West Stand last season - no problem at all.

Bought as soon as announced. First one for about 6 years having had one for 20 years before that. I stopped because I couldn’t attend as often as to make it worth it. I can still probably only do half the games but after the backing COSU have given the club these last few months and the risks they’ve taken to keep us alive I think it’s important for me to give some support back to them.

Incredible just how many stopped buying because of Ron. Not incredible because of why, but the sheer numbers. We should sell so many this season.

Welcome back. Let's get smashing this league.

And when the time comes, remember to thank those of us who kept going and made the club a worthwhile proposition for Rees et al to buy. I bet they weren't considering stay aways in their financials.

£400 is, I think the highest in the league (Not horrendous) so I think that will be something for the Trust to look at. But I have no doubt that when they fix capacity there will be more flexibility with prices. One to watch
If we want good players in, we have to pay that much, we probably need to raise funds to pay some debts to creditors too.

Back