• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Anyone have any idea how I amend my ticket type in order to renew? Weirdly shows as a Young Persons ticket, I’m sadly not so the price is wrong and ironically too low!

I saw one or two saying they couldn’t click on their seat to renew as it was greyed out?

If you are renewing you must log in and click on 'Your Account'. Select reserved items and your tickets will already be there ready to renew/ only way to do it

Sorry if this is already understood by everyone belt and braces…

Last edited:
3 adults and 1 under 8s for my boy 😍 first season ticket in years now that **** has gone ! Can someone just clarify … we selected to have ours as cards rather than e-ticket do they get delivered or do we need to collect them ? TIA

Season tickets going on sale now suggests that seating arrangements will remain unchanged- away supporters in the North Stand and home fans in the South Upper and Lower - throughout the 24/25 season. No time I guess to switch, if that is the intention.

Season tickets going on sale now suggests that seating arrangements will remain unchanged- away supporters in the North Stand and home fans in the South Upper and Lower - throughout the 24/25 season. No time I guess to switch, if that is the intention.
It would be easy to offer a seat swap at any point? I have to say I’m fuzzy about exits- to use over half the north bank for home fans would need two exits/ in which case how could there be a exit specifically for away fans in the NW/ or we get half the north and the other half let empty- guess that still 1200 seats?

It would be easy to offer a seat swap at any point? I have to say I’m fuzzy about exits- to use over half the north bank for home fans would need two exits/ in which case how could there be a exit specifically for away fans in the NW/ or we get half the north and the other half let empty- guess that still 1200 seats?
I suspect the NW corner is still condemned. It might not be worth them spending any money on it. Especially if the North Stand is the first stand to be properly renovated. Mind you that could be a while yet.

Reactions: GBJ
We are trying to buy our existing season tickets online but one is coming up as an adult but should be a senior. Anyone know if there is somewhere online to change it or does it mean joining queue at ticket office?
Same here for me - don’t think they have got this part of the process right for some of us

Back