• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

It's self explanatory isn't it? Anyone wishing to swap will be able to move their season ticket to a seat not yet purchased.

They will remove the hold on season tickets that have not yet been purchased and people will be able to swap to a different seat.

As for waiting to the swap period to renew. You can only swap if you have something to swap. Ergo you had to purchase your seat from last year to swap to a different seat.

I suspect a fair few may have instead of renewing and swapping for whatever is left have instead purchased brand new tickets to guarantee a new position. Possibly because they had extra people coming and their current seat position did not allow for them to be sat together.
I just bought new seats because our seat swap last year didn't go through.

I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it!

If we selected to receive our season tickets and not have them added to our e-wallet do we need to pick them up from the ticket office?

We seem to have plateaued at 3934 on our ticket counter - which is more like 4200 with hospitality areas added. It’s an excellent result but I was greedily hoping for a few hundred more than that TBH.

Season cards were already on general sale
Sort of.

General sale is all available tickets on-sale to the public. Until tomorrow all of last seasons season card seats have been held back from sale.

So it hasn't technically been a general sale.

I have to visit Southend later and are driving past the ground anyway so will pop in and see if I can collect my season ticket and sort carpark pass

Emailed ticket office and received automated reply but on that reply it also stated that no season tickets being posted out and are available for collection from ticket office from Wednesday 7th onwards

Back