• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

There must be over 1,000 new season card holders so far.

The Martin Out bounce in full flow right now.
Looking at the current figures it shows 2/3rds of The East Stand gone, nearly 50% of The West and nearly 50% of the South Upper. I haven't looked at the current blocked out circles to see how many of last seasons ticket holders have not renewed yet, perhaps @GNH can get back on the case if he has the time.

Last edited:
Best view? if you like watching subbuteo sized football when we're up the other end... :Whistling:
I'm still just about young enough that my eyes still work 🤓 No I take the point but still reckon overall the view, getting in easily, toilets and such like, that it's easier than the actual family stand west bit... my Daughter did want a drum and to go in the west by the end of the season though 🫣

Looking at the current figures it shows 2/3rds of The East Stand gone, nearly 50% of The West and nearly 50% of the South Upper. I haven't looked at the current blocked out circles to see how many of last seasons ticket holders have not renewed yet, perhaps @GNH can get back on the case if he has the time.
Looking at availability in the East Stand, there's only real availability i.e. 'green' in Block E. If all those seats in the Stand currently 'ringed' are taken up that's about another 500 to add to the current total. I can see the East Stand being virtually sold out before the season starts.

I'm still just about young enough that my eyes still work 🤓 No I take the point but still reckon overall the view, getting in easily, toilets and such like, that it's easier than the actual family stand west bit... my Daughter did want a drum and to go in the west by the end of the season though 🫣
The point is to go and try them out. Take the kids and see what they think. Double check things that are important like toilets, bar, accessibility in and out and whatever you need... and if no one is looking have a picture in the dug out... not many kids can say they've sat in their teams dugout! My daughter had a show and tell when she went back into school in September did she want photos from the holiday to Greece? No she wanted to take the photos of meet the Blues day and sitting in the dugout... albeit at that stage I think she thought that's where we were going to be sitting for the season 🙈

Where can you see that the account is tagged as emergency services?
When you click on ‘your account’ at the top there is a green box with 2023 season ticket and another one with emergency services showing. That appeared after I emailed in a photo of work ID badge

Here are the latest scores on the doors, excluding the additional hospitality etc.

1721808200345.png

Last edited:
Tbf ive never sat in the south upper, did the lower once, and only once terrible view.

Personal preference but i much prefer midway up either east or west, post permitting i much prefer that perspective on the game.

These figures are phenomenal and in the same way that “success breeds success” I think high sales will lead to even higher sales.

As the numbers go up so those who are on the fence about season tickets will get concerned that they may struggle to get a ticket in their preferred area for the big games so may be persuaded that they best get one too.

We could be heading for nearly 5000 sold I think

These figures are phenomenal and in the same way that “success breeds success” I think high sales will lead to even higher sales.

As the numbers go up so those who are on the fence about season tickets will get concerned that they may struggle to get a ticket in their preferred area for the big games so may be persuaded that they best get one too.

We could be heading for nearly 5000 sold I think
All this support. Maybe we need a bigger stadium? I know this chap called ron who has some land, stand up guy, ill give him a bell 😋

Looking at availability in the East Stand, there's only real availability i.e. 'green' in Block E. If all those seats in the Stand currently 'ringed' are taken up that's about another 500 to add to the current total. I can see the East Stand being virtually sold out before the season starts.
Only 272 green dots left if all black circles renew. In the East that is.

When you click on ‘your account’ at the top there is a green box with 2023 season ticket and another one with emergency services showing. That appeared after I emailed in a photo of work ID badge
Thanks. Ticket is office have responded this morning via email. Id forgotten the attachment, doh. Hoping they will retrospectively apparently a refund, as I paid full-price to secure seats on Monday.

It really depends on what the breakdown of season cards are ie full paying or concessions etc.

But at a very rough figure of £250 average (probably a little lower) then 1 million would be banked.

If we get another 3000 regular matchday customers at an average of £15 x23. That would be a further 1 million.

I'd hope we will shift 2000+ shirts at around £45 average price. That's another 100k.

What would make a massive difference is getting the matchday revenue up.

Decent food and drink options and quicker queues. If everyone spent £3 (unlikely) in the club on a matchday it could bump the coffers another 400k-500k over the season.

A cup run would be very nice too.
Do you know what our deal is the shirts and other merch (share of sales for each shirt)?

We used to get a tiny share from what I recall but I know the deal was supposed to be changing for this season.

Back