• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

11.30am wed numbers pathetic

was that the family sitting close to the tv by any chance? there was an arrangement of chairs and tables under the tv which i believe was occupied by non-ldv guests. the group next along could very well have been from eastenders! where exactly were you sitting and who was you with - i might just be able to remember you. i do remember that group of blokes closest the toilets - nice bunch of blokes - looked very much worse for wear in the morning! buggers woke me up when they came in at about 5am!!!

i was with me dad and me uncle, we all had specs on. I look exactly like my dad (glasses, look like where's wally) and me uncle has a nice shiney bald head. we sat down the other side if the wall behind the telly. After a nice ruby saturday night we got back about 11:00 for a few beers to wash it down.

i was with me dad and me uncle, we all had specs on. I look exactly like my dad (glasses, look like where's wally) and me uncle has a nice shiney bald head. we sat down the other side if the wall behind the telly. After a nice ruby saturday night we got back about 11:00 for a few beers to wash it down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ May 25 2005,13:07)]yorkshire bambi i think we need to speak to the fa about getting the season moved back or forward so that it doesnt correspond with important exams! f**kit lets just phone up the government im sure they'd change it for us!
biggrin.gif
Think you'll be a bit late phoning them. If you'd thought of this about two months ago, they'd have probably told you they'd move heaven and earth for you though!!

Of course we could sue Pettefer for that miss at Grimsby. . . .

oops.gif

very valid point SITP! Doucebag - dont think i would recognise you we were next to the blokes nearest the toilets - another thing i remember - dont know if you remember the ginger haired bloke (sitting with the blokes by the toilets)? anyway he won the national so brought us all a pint - very generous young man indeed! much appreciated by us older folk! we went for a steak in the town centre - very reasonably priced and good quality too. went to a few bars afterwards - was going to try a few clubs but decided against it in the end which was definately a good idea! are you staying there this weekend?

Remember the people on here who only wanted 4000 or so 'hardcore' supporters to go to Cardiff so there'd be a 'better atmosphere'....well it looks like youre going to get what you wanted
rock.gif

So who of the 4,000 uberfans were among the 37 to Swansea, 90 to Darlington, Mansfield, Bury, etc., from last season?

Back