• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winehouse a Shrimper

what's worse? going to rehab, or going to roots hall at the moment?

damm i have no way of getting that
why her though??
maybe she want to win the totty cup next year and is getting in early

Cough, cough - 20th Jan - Hatton is a Shrimper thread........

Slightly off topic, but it seems that Amy Winehouse was also watching us and willing us on last week from wherever she is in the Carribean (small piece in the Echo today).

;)

altogether now

*WINO IS A SHRIMPER, WINO IS A SHRIMPER, NA NA NA NA*

*They tried to make me go to roots hall, but i said no, no, no
They say give Tilly the sack, But he will bounce back, and we'll get pro pro pro (motion)*

altogether now

*WINO IS A SHRIMPER, WINO IS A SHRIMPER, NA NA NA NA*

*They tried to make me go to roots hall, but i said no, no, no
They say give Tilly the sack, But he will bounce back, and we'll get pro pro pro (motion)*
that is absolutely brilliant

She did shockingly however confess to a travesty that has amazed us here at RWD and that is that her and her dad support Southend United! Reports has claimed that her father had flown out to curb Amy’s shenanigans but it seems that it isn’t quite the case. “Even my dad coming to spend some time with me ends up being shown as drama. We watched an FA Cup match together and didn’t have talks at all. Yes, he likes to check on me – he’s my Dad – but we were more interested in (watching) Southend.”

*We have nothing in the final thirds
We tried a hundred times
We pass the ball back to Herd
we miss Tom-my Black!

Back