• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What tune should we run out to?

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
What song do you think the mighty blues should run out to, to get the fans and players alike pumped for the game?

the reason for my post is i have bon jovi on cranked up, 'It's my life' followed by now or never... quite a lively tune, plenty better but what are your thoughts...

I remember the posts for what we should have when we score but how about when we come out?

'The only way is up' Yaz I think? How about 'deck of cards' for Maher and Bentley?
ghostface.gif

"If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next."
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ Feb. 28 2005,18:13)]What song do you think the mighty blues should run out to, to get the fans and players alike pumped for the game?

the reason for my post is i have bon jovi on cranked up, 'It's my life' followed by now or never... quite a lively tune, plenty better but what are your thoughts...

I remember the posts for what we should have when we score but how about when we come out?
Anything that is by Bon Jovi i'd support.....they're all gods.

KTF

Not to sure, However i recently dug out Blue by Alison Moyet to put on my mobile. This song should be played a some stage i.e. Before game/half time/both as it is a great song which was written about the Shrimpers.

Why isnt this song played?

sad.gif

"Ain't No Stopping Us" by Ollie & Jerry ...

WS

smile.gif

We should either run out to Pigbag, or have it as the goal celebration music...

wink.gif

'Seasons in the sun' starts with 'Goodbye to you my trusted friend...'. We could play it when Rawle or Constantine visit.

When we score (maybe with the exception of Eastwood and if so Pigbag's) we should play

Dave Clark Five - Glad All Over. A.K.A Northampton and Yeovil away.

what about (we want) the same thing by belinda carlisle?

remember it?

we dream the same dream
want the same thing
and all that we need is to see it together, etc.

that song was made back in 1989

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mighty_blues @ Feb. 28 2005,20:47)]Dave Clark Five - Glad All Over. A.K.A Northampton and Yeovil away.
No, brings back painful memories of Cardiff.

How about Walking on The Milky Way by OMD? Great tune and suitably rousing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (One O'Clock At The Crane @ Feb. 28 2005,18:51)]"If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next."
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd say we have a weiner!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Mar. 01 2005,04:52)]What about 'The Lopromotion' by Kylie
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Hell yes.....then we should get her to perform it in her gold hotpants!

I can't believe what I am reading.

How can anyone seriously suggest the team take to the pitch with poodle haired ponces Bon Jovi blaring out?

How about 'Blue is the colour'? At least the mayor will feel at home.

Back