• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

So The Fall finally got going last night. Can't help thinking they'd have been better off condensing this entire 3rd series into 1 feature length episode. At the most there's been 2 hours worth of plot in this series.

I watched Grimsby the other night funny in some places. Not sure if its been mentioned before but some of it was filmed at roots hall which peeked my interest.

Black Mirror Ep 3: Fantastic, definitely up there with the piggy ****ing Prime Minister.
Black Mirror Ep 4: It was like a futuristic Mills & Boon, watchable but syrupy as hell.

Black Mirror #5 - there is so much hyperbole surrounding BM. This episode was a heavy handed, FX heavy "morality" tale about war and whooo, how our perception of the enemy is created by those in charge. As subtle as a sledgehammer.

One to go - I'm hope it matches the brilliance of Shut Up and Dance.

Black Mirror #5 - there is so much hyperbole surrounding BM. This episode was a heavy handed, FX heavy "morality" tale about war and whooo, how our perception of the enemy is created by those in charge. As subtle as a sledgehammer.

One to go - I'm hope it matches the brilliance of Shut Up and Dance.

I must admit, I found this episode the weakest, I thought the series was great though. Shut up and dance was very good and reminded of white bear in the way you feel sympathy for someone and then find out they did something very wrong and you are left with very confused feelings. I really liked San Junipero, which is weird because it was very girly. I think it might be influenced by the fact Gugu Mbatha-Raw is possibly the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life. I think you'll like hated in the nation, the feature length means they can explore a wider story and I even think that this episode is set up for a sequel.

We just got a now tv box, so we've just caught up on the first 2 episodes of Walking Dead, I thought ep2 was a necessary breather after the intensity of episode one, and did a bit of world building for what is to come. And as a comic book fan I was very happy to get such an accurate Ezekiel.

Tonight we watched the first episode of Westworld which I really liked so we'll be following that.

Drastic™;1913058 said:
We just got a now tv box, so we've just caught up on the first 2 episodes of Walking Dead, I thought ep2 was a necessary breather after the intensity of episode one, and did a bit of world building for what is to come. And as a comic book fan I was very happy to get such an accurate Ezekiel.

Agreed, I haven't read the comics so had no idea about Ezekiel apart from a guy at work mentioning "a bloke with a tiger" .

Back