• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Only just discovered this on Netflix - bit hit n miss really, not on to the 3rd series yet. Some impressive casting though !
Yeah I'd agree on the 1st 2 series. The 3rd is the 1st Netflix series though and you can see the budget is much higher! I was blown away by a couple of episodes, particularly the last feature length one. The 3rd series doesn't have a bad episode IMO

I watched it and thought it was OK - a bit predictable in places and lacking some dramatic oomph. Hope the next ones are better.

Loved the final scene, where
  Spoiler:  
Lacie and the unnamed black dude are locked up and are yelling insults at each other. It was oddly romantic and touching.

Loved the final scene, where
  Spoiler:  
Lacie and the unnamed black dude are locked up and are yelling insults at each other. It was oddly romantic and touching.

True but this was signposted back with the old lady.

ps see who wrote the screenplay for this episode? Ann Perkins! I only just watched her in Geeks and Freaks as well!

GBBO final last night, the right person won, imho, however annoying they may have appeared in earlier rounds!

I enjoyed this series, interesting and pleasant contestants.
Some very everyday and sensible bakes such as bakewells and victoria sponges.
Candice is a very deserved winner, Jane is a lovely lady and young Andrew is a good bloke too.

I enjoyed this series, interesting and pleasant contestants.
Some very everyday and sensible bakes such as bakewells and victoria sponges.
Candice is a very deserved winner, Jane is a lovely lady and young Andrew is a good bloke too.

I loved the technical challenge last night. "Bake a Victoria sandwich" - and that was it, no recipe, no method. It's the most basic of bakes but a real test!

I also loved the fact that Jane and Candice were going to go off together on some kind of "baking road trip" - most unlikely of duos!

I also loved the fact that Jane and Candice were going to go off together on some kind of "baking road trip" - most unlikely of duos!

Forget that, I want a spin off with Val in Ayia Napa. Having it Large with Val - as she bakes some oversized scones in a secluded villa nowhere near the hijinks of 20 somethings Brits abroad.

Back