• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Just discovered People Just Do Nothing on the iPlayer.

Fly on the wall mockumentary about fictional Brentford pirate radio station Kurrupt FM.

Are the first two series available as well? Heard lots of good stuff about this and would like to see it from the start.

Designated Survivor.

Jack Bauer becomes president when the entire US government are killed in an attack.

3 episodes in and not made my mind up.

Halt & Catch Fire.

Really like this one, having grown up through the computer boom helps.

2nd Episode of The Fall - still moving like a snail through treacle, but picked up a tad towards the end. Shouldn't Spector be handcuffed to the bed and his nurse not be so pretty?

Designated Survivor.

Jack Bauer becomes president when the entire US government are killed in an attack.

3 episodes in and not made my mind up.

Just finished the pilot. Keifer Sutherland as Bauer is a great casting, It works for me, bring on the rest.

E2/S3 of The Fall. Still incredibly slow, still enjoying it, still wondering where on earth this series can go.

Ep2 of Westworld. Enjoyable, but still not up there with stuff like House of Cards/Breaking Bad/GOT. I wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled after only one series.

Last edited:
Really eking out the final series of Parks & Rec. It's just too lovely for me to rush through.
That reminds me, I must get back to it and get it finished. I really didn't like the opening epsiode of S7 and I just kind of fell out of the habit of watching 1 every couple of days.

That reminds me, I must get back to it and get it finished. I really didn't like the opening epsiode of S7 and I just kind of fell out of the habit of watching 1 every couple of days.

My wife didn't like that episode either; I thought it was weak but I always give the first episode of any series a chance as a 'scene setter'. Trust me - it gets a lot better.

Back