• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I watched Dragons' Den on Sunday and a guy got investment for his multi-head man-hole cover key lifting tool, sice then I have been noticing man holes and their varied key holes.
The individualism of the keys is as daft as those of phone chargers with no unified standard.

Naked Dating on C4 - Something Alan Patridge would have concieved. Arse cringingly awful shlock TV with some laughable psuedo science thrown in.

I watched Dragons' Den on Sunday and a guy got investment for his multi-head man-hole cover key lifting tool, sice then I have been noticing man holes and their varied key holes.
The individualism of the keys is as daft as those of phone chargers with no unified standard.

Watch out.JC's a fan too.:winking:

Thought Laura Kuenssberg's BBC2 special on the referendum last night was reasonably balanced -apart from the clear anti-JC bias shown by two interviewees.

Certainly,the case for immigration -and there is one,as anyone who's ever used the NHS knows-was never properly put by the Remain camp.

Last edited:
Just finished the first series of Fargo, way behind the rest of the world, but that's par for the course with me. Anyway, absolutely loved it - if you've not seen it, I can't recommend it enough. Very, very slightly off kilter drama that builds superbly throughout.

Preacher- Really liked it, crazy story about apreacher with a “power” who is a reformed bad guy, has a best friend who is avampire and there are all sorts of strange characters appearing from heaven andhell. The angels are hilarious! Great performances from Dominic Cooper and JoeGilgun, Very odd yet captivating filming style had me hooked and watched thewhole series in 24hrs. Would highly recommend

Preacher- Really liked it, crazy story about apreacher with a “power” who is a reformed bad guy, has a best friend who is avampire and there are all sorts of strange characters appearing from heaven andhell. The angels are hilarious! Great performances from Dominic Cooper and JoeGilgun, Very odd yet captivating filming style had me hooked and watched thewhole series in 24hrs. Would highly recommend

Got a bit fed up with that TBH.

A very easy watch. That boat building woman last night looked better in her jeans & flat cap than all glammed up - seemed like a nice person, hope she finds "the one".

Agreed - sort of show that I'll find my wife watching, I'll harrumph, end up watching anyway and actually quite enjoy.

There was a good one a couple of weeks ago with a rugby league player (Keegan Hirst) who has fairly recently come out. He's a quiet chap ("I haven't changed. It's just I'm not lying about fancying blokes now") and they paired him up with a really 'in your face' gay bloke who was just too excited, making lewd comments etc. It didn't work out.

Agreed - sort of show that I'll find my wife watching, I'll harrumph, end up watching anyway and actually quite enjoy.

There was a good one a couple of weeks ago with a rugby league player (Keegan Hirst) who has fairly recently come out. He's a quiet chap ("I haven't changed. It's just I'm not lying about fancying blokes now") and they paired him up with a really 'in your face' gay bloke who was just too excited, making lewd comments etc. It didn't work out.

That was amusing! That guy didn't shut up!

Back