• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

My wife loves the film 'Grease' so she was very keen to watch 'Grease Night' on Channel 4. Hosted by Alan Carr and - to make a nice change, as she's barely on telly at all these days - Katherine Ryan.

I'm not a fan of the film but even so - possibly the worst two hours of telly in history.

My wife loves the film 'Grease' so she was very keen to watch 'Grease Night' on Channel 4. Hosted by Alan Carr and - to make a nice change, as she's barely on telly at all these days - Katherine Ryan.

I'm not a fan of the film but even so - possibly the worst two hours of telly in history.

Did you have chills that were multiplying?

And at times, were you losing control?

This is superb. It's like a mashup of The Goonies and Poltergeist/Carrie.

Isn't it amazing? It's like a tribute to the 70s/80s - ET/Stephen King/Alien/Close Encounters all in there as well. Plus, good characters (love the Sheriff!) and the music is outstanding. On episode 4 now, and it's my must see TV of the year.

Been some good stuff on the box so far this weekend.Just seen an excellent documentary on Ken Loach on BBC 2.Also caught the David Bowie at the Proms concert on BBC4 earlier on iplayer.

Thought last night's BBC2 interview with John Lydon and the documenary on Keef Richards were pretty good too.

Watched the last 2 episodes of The Living and the dead on catch up last night...

How owe the hell did the folk of 1896 come to drag a VW Golf out of that ditch? Bizarre ghost / time travel nonsense - but intriguing series...

Watched the last 2 episodes of The Living and the dead on catch up last night...

How owe the hell did the folk of 1896 come to drag a VW Golf out of that ditch? Bizarre ghost / time travel nonsense - but intriguing series...

watched it all on catch up. the last episode brings it all together, but overall felt a bit sloppy.

Finished Stranger Things last night. Fantastic.

Cheyne-Gallarde.jpg

Back