• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Started watching Bloodline, which is excellent, and because of the hype, Sons of Anarchy, which is also excellent (only one ep in)

The Night Of - HBO show: Good young Muslim college kid meets hot chick, does rude stuff then wakes up to find hot chick stabbed to death. He gets pulled for it, but did this nice, studious kid do it? Who knows, it's an 8 part series. Good stuff, recommend it.

What I won't be watching is Series 2 of Vinyl, as it's been cancelled by HBO. Shame, it had its issues but I enjoyed it.

Shame, I enjoyed that too.

On a positive note, Marco Polo series 2 goes on Netflix today, think I was in a minority but I really enjoyed the 1st series.

Just football, really.

Oh and The Rovers, a Sky comedy set in the clubhouse of an Evo-Stick Premier team. Not bad - easy enough viewing.

Not as though I care as I don't watch it, but Chris Evans has quit Top Gear after one series. Thankless job really.

That just came through as a news alert from the BBC on my phone.

That is a waste of that service - surely it should be saved for important stuff?

That just came through as a news alert from the BBC on my phone.

That is a waste of that service - surely it should be saved for important stuff?

I was kind of a Top Gear fan, when the old 3 clowns were on it, (although I never went out of my way too watch it, it was more of a case of a sky series link.. and used to catch up with the episodes when nothing better was on).

But regardless of the change in presenters, I kept an open mind, but quite frankly it was just terrible from the first episode (granted it got a little better as it gone on), but I think that's down to Matt Le Blanc & Sabine Schmidt.. But mainly on the whole, it was still way below par.

I couldn't agree more with you in terms of money. What a waste of our TV license. I read some where they chucked an extra £200,00 per episode (up to £650,000 per episode) at it, then they did in the previous series, which equates to just under £4 million for 6 programmes.

Saw a bit of the I'm Brian cox show and watched the section on human towers which looked mad dangerous but I admit I clapped and cheered when the little girl got to the top,brilliant.

Mrs RHB chanced upon the very first episode of Star Trek Voyager yesterday. I'm sure we watched a chunk of this series first time round, but she is adamant she hadn't seen the first one. Seems we are about to go where others have been before and plough through 7 series of it if she has her way.

What I won't be watching is Series 2 of Vinyl, as it's been cancelled by HBO. Shame, it had its issues but I enjoyed it.

What? That was a great show. How on earth did that one get canned?

Yesterday was a damp squib, Monday there is normally loads to watch, either Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead/Game of Thrones/Vinyl/Silicon Valley. All now finished. :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Two weeks ago I was desperate for a TV aerial to be fitted, lately I'm wondering why I bothered. There is nothing on at all worth watching - I having to watch rich people with too much money on Grand Designs as it's my wife's new favourite show.

Two weeks ago I was desperate for a TV aerial to be fitted, lately I'm wondering why I bothered. There is nothing on at all worth watching - I having to watch rich people with too much money on Grand Designs as it's my wife's new favourite show.

Olympics soon!

Back