• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What happened with Bradbury in the East Stand

Could anyone enlighten me, what happened in the East Stand South Bank corner, when Bradbury lost it, and the crowd became a touch rattled.

Sitting in the West didn't see the incident, but Maher became peace maker :angel:

The defender charged in and as he came in Bradders whilst shielding the ball backed into him and got his elbow in the head.

Thought Bradders actually was partly to blame, but if the guy did come in elbow first understand why he was so aggrieved.

Bradders reaction totally OTT, but I think he was try to make sure the QPR got booked. Yes their player lead with his/elbow like QPR did all night, but I couldn't believe the delayed reaction of Bradders.

In the same spot in the first half, Macca should have been sent off for kicking the QPR player up the @rse. Blatant & obvious red card as Macca lost it & kicked out, but the ref bottled it! It could have changed the game. Fortunately it didn't

Yet again in that corner, their ginger ****, Lomas, lost it big time with the crowd & stewards. You can't exchange words with the crowd & expect people not to join in, especially trying stick your finger in their face! I hope he found my advice helpful! What a merchant banker!!

it wasn't really ott when i saw it again on sky he clearly got an elbow striaght in the back of the head. can't blame him for having a moan about it. then to rub salt in the wound the qpr player pretended he'd been shot and lay dead on the floor to avoid a booking. nice to see bradders has got fire in his belly

Back