• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a weekend!

feedthegoat_mcfc

Hi guys,
probaly my final post on here but i just want to say what a fantastic weekend i have had in southend.

The game was great, seeing the goat one final time, then a pi$$ up with southend fans in the pubs, then the victory parade.

felt proud to be southend for the day, bloody fantastic!!

tell you wat though had one woman behind me when i sat down "why they all come to watch goater, hes sh!t. he doesnt pass, shoot or score goals".
felt like turning round and planting a good old northern smack on them chops of hers.

anyway good luck in the championship!!

brought a tear to my eye seeing the goat today!!!

thanks for the accomodating atmosphere!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feedthegoat_mcfc @ May 07 2006,20:30)]tell you wat though had one woman behind me when i sat down "why they all come to watch goater, hes sh!t. he doesnt pass, shoot or score goals".
felt like turning round and planting a good old northern smack on them chops of hers.
ah, sounds like you sat in front of wiggy
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feedthegoat_mcfc @ May 07 2006,20:30)]Hi guys,
probaly my final post on here but i just want to say what a fantastic weekend i have had in southend.

The game was great, seeing the goat one final time, then a pi$$ up with southend fans in the pubs, then the victory parade.

felt proud to be southend for the day, bloody fantastic!!

tell you wat though had one woman behind me when i sat down "why they all come to watch goater, hes sh!t. he doesnt pass, shoot or score goals".

anyway good luck in the championship!!

brought a tear to my eye seeing the goat today!!!

thanks for the accomodating atmosphere!!
Thanks for coming down south (as many of you Mancs did) & supporting Goat in his last game, cracking gesture chaps!

I had a pint or 4 with a couple of City fans in the Last Post last night, who I found a real pleasure to get pi$$ed with.

Thanks again for making the effort & best of luck to Stuart Pearce & the rest of Manchester City for next season.
You're now my second club.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feedthegoat_mcfc @ May 07 2006,20:30)]tell you wat though had one woman behind me when i sat down "why they all come to watch goater, hes sh!t. he doesnt pass, shoot or score goals".
Welcome to Roots Hall....

think we were in pubs called the chinnery and the liberty i think!!! not quite sure if they were right sumfin like that!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUBBlue @ May 07 2006,20:39)]You're now my second club.
I think this is something that most Southend fans will share, as I hope the City fans present will also emulate

Good luck to Psycho next year! Didn't get a chance to meet any of you lot in person, but from what I've read on here you're not a bad lot. Glad we could help, and yes, you probably did have the misfortune of sitting behind Wiggy. Where's s/he gone anyway?

Glad you had a good time, thanks for your support. had a beer with couple of your fans in railway, good lads. Think it was a credit to both set of fans to shake hands with other club fans and thank them for there support. Well done man city and southend fans.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back