• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Updown court

shrimpled

Director⭐
Was reading the 'Home' supplement in the times yesterday when i stumbled across and article on updown court. It has 13 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms, 15 reception rooms, squas courts, gyms etc and is currently on the market for 70m. This all seems insane, even if you have that much to spend on a house surely you don't need a 2650 sq ft master suite with en suite swimming pool. 3 outdoor pools, why three? 57 acres of land, and a massive floodlit sports court. It's been on the market since 2005, and the neighbours include Elton John. Take the tour online and see what you think.

www.timesonline.co.uk/luxuryproperty

Then click on the article title and choose virtual tour.

Not a bad little pad i spose .... i like the idea of having an en-suite SWIMMING POOL :hilarious: :hilarious:

Thats nice, totally pointless to have that amount of space but hey how the other half live. Trust me if you saw some of the Arabic aircraft that come in at work you wouldn't believe it.

Gold sinks, gold toilets, bed's tv's, sofa's the lot all luxury!

A place just down the road from me sold for £5.7 Million it has an underground bunker that leads to the local all girls school LOL!

Seen the no.1 house on that list JESUS CHRIST! Sold for £250 Million.

This place popped up on Rightmove, whilst searching for a new pad..

Just out of my price range, but I have requested a viewing!!..

DTS, if your about mate, can your sort me out a mortgage for £70m?, how much would the repayments be pm?

This place popped up on Rightmove, whilst searching for a new pad..

Just out of my price range, but I have requested a viewing!!..

DTS, if your about mate, can your sort me out a mortgage for £70m?, how much would the repayments be pm?

Dts is sunning it on Holiday at the mo.

It shows how big the difference is between the rich, the like who send their kids to Brentwood School, and the super rich, who just don't bother.

Back