• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unconventional Celebrity Crushes

Ron Manager

formerly Libertine
Bit of a SZ old favourite but not been done in a while that I'm aware of.

For me -

3953872.jpg

Issy Suttie, who plays Dobby in Peep Show

kristen460x276.jpg

Kristen Schaal, who plays Mel in Flight Of The Conchords
http://img.mediaspanonline.com/5893/3953872.jpg

property_ladder3_lg.jpg

claudia-winkleman-hairstyle.jpg

Sarah & Claudia. Unconventional?

Naah , aside from an unflattering photo of Claudia , they dont really scream unconvention

Not like hmmm

_41083065_macarthur_afp_300.jpg

(please not this is for comedy porpoises i am not really a stalker and any shrines built in homage or odd messages to internet forums are entirly the product of a deranged mind (please note no porpoises comedic or other wise were harmed in this post))

Reminds me of a Half Man Half Biscuit lyric (as most things do to be honest) -

They're still cremating Hattie Jacques, I am not suprised. Come on now let's face it she was fat. It always takes forever trying to burn the grossly oversize. Who would ever want to look like that?

wed-toaddee.jpg

Always had a soft spot for good old Toadie in Neighbours, know it's a character, but very unconventional - shame he lost his wife by driving her off a cliff on their wedding day!

Back