• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TREVOR FITZPATRICK

• Thread starter Thread starter mcshuta
  • Start date Start date
one of my sufc favourites under alvin Martin!

What league are they in? where else has he been since he left us then?

He went back to Ireland and played for Shelbourne,I am sure thats the team!

Have to say though he wasn't bad enough to go all the way down and play Non-League stuff

Ilkeston Town play in the DocMartens Western div, but I can't find any record of Fitz playing for them at the moment.

He did play for both Shelbourne and then Bohemians in Dublin but doesn't now.

AC

Fitzpatrick- a rubbish player. He celebrated his 18th birthday at the Kursaal with the "legendary" Barry Conlon. He did play in Ireland, and I'm sure has quit altogether and probably become an estate agent. Which reminds me...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 02 2004,10:57)]Fitzpatrick- a rubbish player.
Are you Shrimpboy,
Are you Shrimpboy,
Are you Shrimpboy
in disguise?
tounge.gif

Mind you, you may have a point, although he had that goalscorers' knack of being in the right place at the right time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Blue @ Jan. 02 2004,15:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 02 2004,10:57)]Fitzpatrick- a rubbish player.
Are you Shrimpboy,
Are you Shrimpboy,
Are you Shrimpboy
in disguise?  
tounge.gif

Mind you, you may have a point, although he had that goalscorers' knack of being in the right place at the right time.
Of course I have a point. He was useless...

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I would. Pele was cr*p.

Think of the most famous Pele moments

1) Pele somehow missing an open goal (having 'dummy-ed' the keeper by missing the ball)
2) Pele somehow failing to score with a header about 6 yards out and the keeper (Banks) stranded
3) Pele firing wide (from the half-way line)

To be honest I've seen Drewe do all that.

Admittedly he hasn't yet starred in a film with Kevin O'Callaghan, nor been a weekly feature on Fantasy Football entitled "Pele was sh*te" but should fantasy football be revived, or Ooh Andy Ansah seek to make 'Dream Team the movie', I'm sure our Drewe would be one of the first names on his list.

Apologies. Talk of Fantasy Football being revived is a dangerous thing.

FF's revelation that Jason Lee had a pineapple on his head was supposedly the cause of Jason Lee's glittering career grinding to a halt.
Heaven help us if it was revived and they got wind that Kevin Maher's got a monkey on his head.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Blue @ Jan. 06 2004,13:26)]Admittedly he hasn't yet starred in a film with Kevin O'Callaghan
Don't you dare put Kev in a bad light!!! I taught his daughter and she was a nice kid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ Jan. 06 2004,21:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Blue @ Jan. 06 2004,13:26)]Admittedly he hasn't yet starred in a film with Kevin O'Callaghan
Don't you dare put Kev in a bad light!!! I taught his daughter and she was a nice kid.
I'm sure she was a nice kid.

I'm guessing so quiet that you never noticed she was there.

I bet that she never causes any trouble for those who mark her. It's in the genes......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Blue @ Jan. 07 2004,13:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ Jan. 06 2004,21:56)]
[b said:
I bet that she never causes any trouble for those who mark her. It's in the genes......
Must admit by the time Kev played for the blues his best days were behind him.

Back