• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top of the league huge Crowds, Major Cup Final

can anyone post something remotely scandales or funny any reall sh*t gossip, like whats Laurie Dudfield going to catch this year in Cardiff

I will go with Eboli

a horrible horrible disease
yes my spelling is now worse than when I was cockles

I heard that Canvey are running caravans up to Cardiff on Saturday if anyone is interested call the fat boy on WHOATEALLTHEPIES for more details!

rock.gif

Unfortunately Laurie didn;t catch anything last year. And as a matter of fact, Cockles, it's a tad insensitive. I'll PM you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 05 2005,16:26)]Unfortunately Laurie didn;t catch anything last year. And as a matter of fact, Cockles, it's a tad insensitive. I'll PM you.
Come on post on here for all to see!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 05 2005,16:26)]Unfortunately Laurie didn;t catch anything last year. And as a matter of fact, Cockles, it's a tad insensitive. I'll PM you.
Napster in "I know something, but i'm not going to tell you! shocker!!
wow.gif

[b said:
He sports a yellow wristband - only one in the SUFC team. Could this have something to do with it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ April 05 2005,16:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,16:28)]Ticket update???
Give it a rest Smiffy you wait for it .......... dickwad!

tounge.gif
f**k off Stu...

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ April 05 2005,16:34)]Is it True Charlotte Church will be warming up the crowd with some pre match entertainment?
Only to those fans who have subscribed to the club's Official SMS Service
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
bollox to you mate, how the f**k did I know, Im sorry im not in the clickey gang

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 05 2005,16:39)]
[b said:
bollox to you mate, how the f**k did I know, Im sorry im not in the clickey gang
down.gif

You know I didnt mean it like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 05 2005,16:41)]
[b said:
[b said:
down.gif

You know I didnt mean it like that.
Dont cry Napster!

wink.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Know what?

Come on share it with the rest of us!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ April 05 2005,16:29)]Here are some questions to ponder:

Where will Barry Harris wake up?

Will Craig Bellamy appear wanting a slap?

Will Napster ever meet Damon Searle?
In a bed.

If he appears, then definitely.

No.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ April 05 2005,16:25)]I heard that Canvey are running caravans up to Cardiff on Saturday if anyone is interested call the fat boy on WHOATEALLTHEPIES for more details!

rock.gif
smiffy, expect a call mate..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 05 2005,18:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ April 05 2005,16:25)]I heard that Canvey are running caravans up to Cardiff on Saturday if anyone is interested call the fat boy on WHOATEALLTHEPIES for more details!

rock.gif
smiffy, expect a call mate..
Give it a rest for feck sake..

Hold your hand out J.....

Haha, your just a kid arent you!!.

tounge.gif

Back