• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tony Scully

Get him in !!!!!!!!!!! SIGN THIS MAN UP NOW WIGNALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bEST player evr for sufc. Could dribble each oponent ten times. SIGN HIM UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!! oNLY mARKy Rawle (oh Marky RAWLE!!!!!!) has moer talent at the dribble  in the whole world./ wIV BOTH IN THE TEAM WE WILL WIN promoshun!¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEWMAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
:):):):):):):):):):
mad.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

ghostface.gif

NEWMAN OUT NEWMAN OUT SCULLY IN!!!!!!!!!!WIGNALL!!maher captain clause conspiracy is false

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Dec. 17 2003,11:39)]Get him in !!!!!!!!!!! SIGN THIS MAN UP NOW WIGNALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bEST player evr for sufc. Could dribble each oponent ten times. SIGN HIM UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!! oNLY mARKy Rawle (oh Marky RAWLE!!!!!!) has moer talent at the dribble  in the whole world./ wIV BOTH IN THE TEAM WE WILL WIN promoshun!¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
mad.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

ghostface.gif

NEWMAN OUT NEWMAN OUT SCULLY IN!!!!!!!!!!WIGNALL!!maher captain clause conspiracy is false
FM's little brother?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Dec. 17 2003,11:39)]Get him in !!!!!!!!!!! SIGN THIS MAN UP NOW WIGNALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
mad.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

ghostface.gif

??

[b said:
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
mad.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

ghostface.gif

Genius - post of the day?

Ah ... Come on you Muppet! Scully is not in same class as Gower, Corbett and Kightly, he is s**t compared to them three. If Dag & Red think he not good enough for Confence then he is not good enough for football league. Let put it to rest and enjoy the skills of Gower, Corbett & Kightly for years to come.

tru fan ov southend- aged 13, are you on drug!? are you Gimpboy little brother!?

And another thing, Wignall left months ago! Wozza a plonker
biggrin.gif

[b said:
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
mad.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

ghostface.gif

Aged 13 of what, exactly? Months? Vulcan years?

Whatever, you certainly need to clean your keyboard - you're exclamation mark key seems to get stuck every time you press it...

rock.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 17 2003,15:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 17 2003,15:21)]you're exclamation mark key seems to get stuck every time you press it...

rock.gif

tounge.gif

Matt
you're? you're?

wink.gif

tounge.gif
AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
mad.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

ghostface.gif

Whoa!!!!!!!!.

Somebody has obviously found the medicine cabinet.

Get him in !!!!!!!!!!! SIGN THIS MAN UP NOW WIGNALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bEST player evr for sufc. Could dribble each oponent ten times. SIGN HIM UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!! oNLY mARKy Rawle (oh Marky RAWLE!!!!!!) has moer talent at the dribble in the whole world./ wIV BOTH IN THE TEAM WE WILL WIN promoshun!¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 8 ORIENT scum!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
:):):):):):):):):

A couple of blokes I know from Dagenbeef reckon scully run well with ball but always ended up in the corner? they weren't impressed....shame, he did well with us but I can't see where he'd fit in now

Back