• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilson Sacked

Actually it's a bare-faced lie.

But how did you feel when you read the title? My reaction would have been sheer horror.

But the way some have been posting on here recently, you would think it would please them if Tilly was replaced.

I'm far from believing Tilly can do no wrong. I think he is often outwitted tactically, has made some very poor signings and is far too reluctant to change things when games are going against us, but...HE IS STILL THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS CLUB IN A BLOODY LONG TIME.

If our meat-headed boo-boys were to force him out, I think I might just bloody well cry.

But how did you feel when you read the title? My reaction would have been sheer horror.

But the way some have been posting on here recently, you would think it would please them if Tilly was replaced.

I'm far from believing Tilly can do no wrong. I think he is often outwitted tactically, has made some very poor signings and is far too reluctant to change things when games are going against us, but...HE IS STILL THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS CLUB IN A BLOODY LONG TIME.

If our meat-headed boo-boys were to force him out, I think I might just bloody well cry.

You g!t :mad: Don't scare me like that

Made me feel quite sick when i see the title, as you said in the first post, best thing to happen for a long while to southend united.

I'd be very disappointed indeed. It's a good little test this, but the main problem I had with it was that I had just checked the OS before viewing this.

It does bring it into perspective though, I can't see anyone better being able to take over from the great Steve Tilson, and we know he isn't perfect, far from it at times, but he's a very good manager for us and is still learning his profession. He's got us 4 points off of getting in a shout of going back to the 2nd tier of football, and yet people think he's not doing well enough. A bit of a joke really.

you know what, you are the first person ever to have made my heart and stomach sink at the same time, please never say that again lol love you tilly!

you know what, you are the first person ever to have made my heart and stomach sink at the same time, please never say that again lol love you tilly!

Now that is just not true is it Steph........the first time it happened is when TB refused to take you for a steak meal isn't it???

I was thinking great! Who ever comes in might be able to sort out the defense.

Only kidding! Or am I?! I'm confused.

You won't be the only one, I think there will be a lot of tears the day TIlson is no longer Southendmanager. Lets hope that day is a long way off maybe more than a decade away I hope.

Blatter_angry_650499.jpg

That's the look on Sepp Blatter's face when he checked SZ this morning.

brush in charge for saturday!!! blimey, i thought he was already. people say he does all the training, tactics and organises the substitutions. and yes he is the coach but i think he does a lot more and has more influence than people realise. anyway, i would be gutted if tilly went, especially the friday b4 a game!!!!!!!

Back