• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilson Appearance

Holy Joe

Manager⭐⭐🦐
For any shrimpers at a loose end tomorrow I'm told tilson will be appearing at the Runwell Primary school fete tomorrow. I think he is going to be on the beat the keeper stall. Fete is on 12 till 3.

Make sure there's no sort of golf being played, be it crazy or traditional. Tilly will then bring his ever growing entourage with him and spend the day complaining about money, his boss and taking calls from 239 chairmen offering him a job.

Tilly said he will be there to me, just before he whacked 18 holes in 1 around garons against me today, didnt buy a drink at the 19th though due to lack of funds he said.

Bit disappointed - when I opened this thread I was expecting a serious discussion about the Sartorial Skills of our beloved leader.

Tilly said he will be there to me, just before he whacked 18 holes in 1 around garons against me today, didnt buy a drink at the 19th though due to lack of funds he said.

If Tilly is that good at golf (which he must be with all these games he's been fitting in lately) maybe he should spend his summer on the pro golf circuit, any money he wins he gets to spend on players, problems solved.

Did anyone hear about the traffic at the weekend in Runwell? Apparently the Runwell School reported their biggest fete turnout ever with 763 people turning up with Tilly. News from the goalkeeper stall at the fete is that Ron's more interested in his hair than him and he thinks that Ron should stick to Britain's Next Top Model rather than meddling with his team affairs and if he keeps it up he's off to manage Heybridge Swifts as they've offered him a transfer budget of £2.81 and a year's membership of the local golf course and pro lessons from Nick Faldo.

Did anyone hear about the traffic at the weekend in Runwell? Apparently the Runwell School reported their biggest fete turnout ever with 763 people turning up with Tilly. News from the goalkeeper stall at the fete is that Ron's more interested in his hair than him and he thinks that Ron should stick to Britain's Next Top Model rather than meddling with his team affairs and if he keeps it up he's off to manage Heybridge Swifts as they've offered him a transfer budget of £2.81 and a year's membership of the local golf course and pro lessons from Nick Faldo.

dc80 I think you must be making this up on another slow news day. I was there and the only thing he said was that we should not panic as we have some good contacts thesedays with the top London clubs and we will be bringing some quality youngsters in on loan.

He did nip my ear though ;)

we have some good contacts thesedays with the top London clubs

So he told you about the Christmas party being at Bouji's this year after Ron blew the warchest on a night out with Danielle Lloyd and Chantelle Houghton whilst smashed off his tits on Columbian marching powder and can't wait to take the whole team there?

So he told you about the Christmas party being at Bouji's this year after Ron blew the warchest on a night out with Danielle Lloyd and Chantelle Houghton whilst smashed off his tits on Columbian marching powder and can't wait to take the whole team there?

Yeah it was something like that and he also mentioned somewhere called Misty Whisk , I think it was

Back