• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suffolk Shrimpers were at Portman Road tonight.

Sat next to the England dugout in the second half, Tilly looked calm and collected. He bought some drinks into the dugout from the tunnel at half time, said 'Oi' to attract Jerome to stop him warming up so he could be brought on as sub, and carried a bag back to the dressing room at full time.

Top performance, he never put a foot wrong.

SUFC can only benefit from this experience.

Up the Blues.

PS England were poor, 2-2, nine Moldovian fans made more noise than the Tractor Boys.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimptank @ Aug. 15 2006,21:58)]Did he have any other input at all?
not really, he seemed to whisper to Taylor a bit but he sat down the whole time bar his 'Oi' shout to Jerome. I am sure his whispers were quality though, Taylor seemed comforted by them.

strange really going to a match with minimal interest in it bar watching the bench through its perspex backing.

suspect.gif

That's what supporting Southend is like! Typical fan behaviour and why we are a unique breed!

From what I saw (about the last 15 minutes), Nugent and Jerome looked quality. It's lucky they do because the Moldovans look far better all round and we're going to need to score a lot of goals to get results against them.

Did anyone else think their (Moldovan) number ten looked a bit like our Freddy??

He was the same height and build, and had the same haircut too! He scored a wicked goal too, as our Freddy would.

I wonder if it wont be long before we'll be seeing the first Moldovan to play for the mighty Shrimpers?

I see most of the game and enjoyed it.

Walcotts goal was good.

Was a typical international taking place Pre-Season... After Ashton's injury, nobody realy wants to act too strenuous at the risk of injuring themselves and lengthening the time till they can play.

Denmark last year anyone? I think tonights game will be exactly the same.

Back