• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets for todays game

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
My family plans have changed for today due to the weather so I can make the game with my boy , however I’ve missed the deadline to purchase tickets !

If there are 2 tickets anyone is looking to sell , please PM myself and I can meet before the game

Thanks in advance

Utter insanity from the club as usual. I hope you get tickets.
Probably down to police advice

When the Tickets finally went on sell on Tuesday the intelligence was that Oldham was going to bring over a thousand and we only had around 670 away tickets available.

yes we missed out on a few hundred paying home fans, like me who just turn up on the day, maybe they never wanted a few drunk Oldham fans in the home ends id guess.

as it turns out the rumours was untrue as they never sold out until yesterday.

Probably down to police advice

When the Tickets finally went on sell on Tuesday the intelligence was that Oldham was going to bring over a thousand and we only had around 670 away tickets available.

yes we missed out on a few hundred home fans, like me who just turn up on the day, but they never wanted a few drunk Oldham fans in the home ends id guess.
Or they can't/won't pay for the ticket staff.

I’d quite happily put 30 quid in one of the staffs pocket seeing as they have been tested so badly but a bit of a trek for me if that doesn’t happen

I’d quite happily put 30 quid in one of the staffs pocket seeing as they have been tested so badly but a bit of a trek for me if that doesn’t happen
Pop down the Ticket office / North East Stand pick up point after 2pm , say a player ( choose one ) say he has left you a couple of comps , if they cannot find you on the Comps list they print out a couple for you ;-)

BINGO

Pop down the Ticket office / North East Stand pick up point after 2pm , say a player ( choose one ) say he has left you a couple of comps , if they cannot find you on the Comps list they print out a couple for you ;-)

BINGO
Ron is too tight to give out free tickets

I think this will be a big issue as lots of people don't look online etc and will see Southend playing and just turn up.

Reactions: jnl
The club really should have said why they have done this. Looking on here and on Twitter there are a few requests for tickets. Especially with the weather people will have changed plans. When we are so broke why would the club wants to miss out on hundreds to thousands of pounds? They could have made it print at home only and literally had no cost.

Reactions: jnl
Back