• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets by fax

GregStarz

Manager
I ordered my Chelsea tickets by fax on Monday and haven't heard anything.

Has anyone else done this? I am slightly concerned.

Faxed mine yesterday morning, kept the fax confirmation message, heard nothing yet. Fingers firmly crossed.

I sent a fax yesterday afternoon and have also heard nothing. Was beginning to get a bit worried, but just received a text from a friend down here who faxed his order yesterday morning and received his tickets special delivery today!

On the Don't queue in the cold thread, shrimpercj wrote:

Just spoke to reception, she said best way is to fax, the phone lines are jammed with people trying to get tickets who do not qualify yet, about 1 in 7 calls are this.
I have faxed mine over and the have been promised my seats faithfully by the commercial managment.

and bishmania wrote:

got through after 50 minutes to check what had happened to my fax tickets and it turns out they have been having to sift through because non-STs, non-Team Blues and non-shareholders have been sneakily trying to get one.

So fax applications (about 100-200 of them I'm told) are taking a long time to go through.

I'd have had my tickets through the post today otherwise, wouldn't have had to phone to find out where they are, therefore not jamming up the queues.

Been promised them by the end of the week. If not then I won't be happy, going to have to worry a bit till then as well!

So, hopefully there is no reason to worry!!

:unsure:

Blonde Shrimper faxed ours over on Tuesday and a couple have been received by post this morning, so hopefully they should all be on their way. We didn't get any receipt to say fax had been received but I popped in the ticket office on Thursday and they said they had been processed and on their way out to people ! Hope this helps !

I'd give them a quick call tomorrow to check if the tickets have been processed.

I was a bit disappointed with the ticket office with the fax.

Faxed Monday with special delivery option and it didn't get processed (like most) until Thursday which by then I'd e-mailed and called ticket office and had to queue (which to avoid was the point of faxing in the first place) to find out what had happened.

Also, I faxed and did it early to stand a better chance of getting a seat next my ST holding friend.

Anyway, I have my ticket so I shouldn't complain too much. :)

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back