• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket touts anyone tempted??

Farmer Fossett

Youth Team⭐
I like many am gutted that I have not been able to get a ticket. OK I should have renewed my season ticket but due to young family, work etc could not!

I am however very tempted to still make the short trip and try to buy off a tout. Is anyone else tempted???

you should try it, if it doesn't work out the worst that has happened is that you have wasted a train ticket.--- but if you don't go and find out afterwards that others were buying tickets from touts at reaonable prices you will be gutted.

also - walk up and down the train gowing there and ask if anyone has a spare ticket, you never know- people get ill,wife throws a wobbly over something etc

good luck

Touts should be summarily executed on the spot for exploitation.

Thieving scum bags.

Good luck in getting an unwanted ticket at face value.

I want to go to this game more then any other i can remember, but still i would not be brought down the touts level and buy a ticket off of them, these people are exploiting real supporters passion to make money...and thats something i will never fall for

I want to go to this game more then any other i can remember, but still i would not be brought down the touts level and buy a ticket off of them, these people are exploiting real supporters passion to make money...and thats something i will never fall for

Stand by these principles and you won't go far wrong in life.

You will see the game on live stream. There will be plenty of
other opportunities in the future.

If everyone were to take your stance, touts would not exist.

The more that don't buy from touts, the less there will be.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back