• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Office

Harold Bishop Killer

Got bummed around Aus
Guys and Girls

Can anyone enlighten me to what time the ticket office opens tomorrow? I am in Bristol till tonight and want to get a ticket early tomorrow so I can avoid the queues and have 1 or 6 in the Spread before? Cheers!

Never mind what time it opens, how do you get threw to them !!! having a mare trying to get a ticket which I suppose means one of two things, either bumper crowd tomorrow or not enough staff answering the phones !

Never mind what time it opens, how do you get threw to them !!! having a mare trying to get a ticket which I suppose means one of two things, either bumper crowd tomorrow or not enough staff answering the phones !

Many fans were promised that their tickets had been sent out. Nobody wants the hassle that will happen tomorrow without a ticket. Most panicking now as the postie has not delivered. As I mentioned in another thread, the best member of the ticketing staff has been laid off. They now have inexperienced youngsters in there, so expect a long wait.

Only bought tickets for tomorrow at lunchtime and struggled to find two seats together (without restricted view) especially in East, mid-South Upper and mid-West stand. Looks like good home crowd for tomorrow.

Gave up in the end and called the main reception to let them know the problem. To their credit, the booking office called me back and got me a ticket half way line west stand for 16 notes - fair play to them.

Back