• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Dilemma

JoshC

Members
Right, I go to Southend usually with 2 other friends both of whom have let me down this week. I invited a mate from work to go as he has been going to quite a few games recently, he said he should be able to come but he'd speak to me tonight at work. Now, a girl that I have been seeing has said that she wants to go and I'd rather take her than him for obvious reasons but its harsh to let him down. Alternativly I could take them both which could be quite akward seeing as I dont really know him that well. Any advice?

Just say that he didn't let you know in time so you are taking a girl now. I am sure that he will understand and not want to get in the way. Plus if you don't know him that well anyways he is hardly going to be too mad at you!

Its certainly a quandry. At times like this I usually use the principle...."Who would I rather smash in the gary?"

Once you have decided this then let the other one down accoridngly.

I would also like to remind you that women and football do not usually mix and the way we are playing at the moment she may never wish to go again. Finally I would also say if worst comes to the worst then buy a spare ticket. Hardly going to sell out and then you can take them both. Just make sure your mate clears off at full time so you have some time alone.

Hope this helps big boy.....
x

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back