• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Roots Hall roar

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Tomorrow is a day that some/most of us thought would never arrive.

I honestly thought I'd never set foot in the old girl again.

This week seems to have dragged so much but it's nearly time to set foot once again into our spiritual home. The meeting of friends, the pre match rituals, the walk to the hall.

I for one am so positive about the future of OUR club.

A proper community club with fans that simply would not allow it to die, ownership with great intentions, management with the right skills and ambition, players who are connected and committed.

Tomorrow should be a celebration of the end of dark days and the start of a new and positive journey towards our rightful place in the football league.

Results won't always go our way but win, lose or draw, let's show our fantastic support with a massive roots Hall roar.

This week seems to have dragged so much but it's nearly time to set foot once again into our spiritual home. The meeting of friends, the pre match rituals, the walk to the hall.

A proper community club with fans that simply would not allow it to die, ownership with great intentions, management with the right skills and ambition, players who are connected and committed.

Tomorrow should be a celebration of the end of dark days and the start of a new and positive journey towards our rightful place in the football league.

Results won't always go our way but win, lose or draw, let's show our fantastic support with a massive roots Hall roar.
Brilliantly put Tommy. We're Southend United, we're on our way back

this 👍

Excellently summed up Tommy. Was thinking exactly the same this morning. A great day of celebration ahead.
So thankful to COSU and their determination to get this over the line.
If at the start of all this in March 2023 anyone said we need to find someone with the determination and risk taking cosu have demonstrated, I would have been convinced we were doomed. Enter Justin and his white knights. Incredible.
What better team to share our day of celebration with than York city. Their compassion and support from their fans and chairman will never be forgotten. We also can say farewell to Alan little together.
Let the party commence 🥳

Back