• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The New Lynx Advert

Alexis_SUFC

Members
Surely the greatest advert to grace our screens for a long time. I only have one problem with it though, when I first saw it me and a mate were sitting in our student union having a quite drink while his girlfriend and her friends were playing pool, no problem yet....

Then it came on, jaws hit the floor, drinks were spilt and the dirtiest looks ever were heading our direction. We were of course oblivious to all of this going on around us until one of them spoke to us and we failed to reply, anyway after the advert finished we had to tread carefully avoiding certain phrases like 'Did you see the knockers on her.'

Then a whole 2 minutes later it came on again, happy days I thought, half way through turning round to tell my mate I said "Look.....", then I noticed he was playing pool and it was his girlfriend sitting there instead, I was trying to think of something to say but all I could think of saying was 'Charlies, Breasticles, Bristol Cities' and so on and so forth. Needless to say she wasn't too happy as the conversation suddenly died and I was staring at the big screen.

But the really bad thing is after the second viewing finished, I felt a little ashamed with myself for being so rude, just so I could stare at the TV, then It got me thinking, have i just stumbled down the same slope that DtS is on??

Answers on a postcard.

Alexis

Back