• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thank You Ron For Saving Our And F..king Our Dreams

TMWLT

Banned
So RM saved our club?? from what, cos thats right back to where we are

you might alledgly manage the pennies very tidly, but your lack of options giving to tilly have cost us the dreams we had. take a look around you next season with rows of emptyseats, with severly less income, sorry doesnt wash with me.

unless you attract fans with serious offers, financially we are doomed thats if your around

you might alledgly manage the pennies very tidly, but your lack of options giving to tilly have cost us the dreams we had. take a look around you next season with rows of emptyseats, with severly less income, sorry doesnt wash with me.

unless you attract fans with serious offers, financially we are doomed thats if your around

think you'll find that 'were we were' was consistently struggling in league 2 with crowds of about 4000, rather than having a season in the championship, reaching a cup QF, average crowds of 10000 and a new stadium in the offing. Other than that, spot on.... :rolleyes:

every team wants to be at the top level but they cant because thats not what footballs about, stop complaining if you dont like what happening here then **** off to Chelsea. its supporters like youwho dont give the team a chance and if your seat is empty next season im sure the players and the fans will be pleased

Were we in the third tier of English football when he took over?

Even a miserabilist like yourself surely can't deny that we're still a division better off under RM's stewardship.

Is it April Fools Day again or are you on a wind up? To quote John McEnroe, You cannot be serious!

If you are being serious, then you must be somebody who can't remember the days of Vic or Anton trying to fcuk things up & how we nearly went skint, playing in front of crowds of under 2000. :thump:

I'm sure RM is looking to personally make a few quid out of the club & good luck to him, providing he isn't bleeding us dry or at any cost. BTW, I'm suggesting he would do either.

If you want a great example of what can happen when you throw money at a club that you don't have, look at Leeds. At a lower level look at Maidstone. Where are they?

Good house keeping is important in football & RM has done that. He's given more money to Tilly to spend on players than almost any SUFC manager has had before. Look at the money spent on Hammell, Francis, Clarke, Paynter, Foran, Harrold, Macca & pRicketts! Must be over a Million invested there, even if some of it badly.

Go support Wet Spam or any of the Glory Boy London clubs, unless your the idiot I've seen in the East Stand in a Man Ure shirt!! :thump:

TMWLT has caught a few here!

Our man has been predicting the end of the football club for well over ten years, possibly even longer, possibly even way back to the Rubens. It still hasn't happened ... yet. But he's still there, chipping away in the hope of finding some truth in his conspiratorial opinions and long may it remain so for his musings sometimes lighten an otherwise dull day ...

Respect to you TMWLT get those red blobs flying in. Far better to generate
a discusion on here, after all isn't that what this site is about? rather than agree with the general consensus just to get a little green box. Keep the windups going, there will always be someone on here to take the bate.

troll.jpg

PLEASE Don't Feed the Troll!

What a ****! You talk out of your arsse!

Surely RM saved the club from the demise you predicted? We were after all going to go bankrupt and be wound up.

So what we should be celebrating is the fact that we still have a football club.

Dont even try to reason with him he is a mentalist.

We get a chairman who gets us a fantastic new stadium and looks totally dedicated to the club and people like this are still not happy.

I used to think this sort of thing a wind up but it's been a little too consistent over time.

It is quite funny watching the rep points rack up (or down) except it appears that Southend_lady, in her haste, has given positive! That won't do, how will TMWLT become the most infamous poster with positive rep??

I used to think this sort of thing a wind up but it's been a little too consistent over time.

It is quite funny watching the rep points rack up (or down) except it appears that Southend_lady, in her haste, has given positive! That won't do, how will TMWLT become the most infamous poster with positive rep??

Haha I meant to give negative! I am not a secret TMWLT fan lol. Once I can rep him again I will but in a negative fashion!

YOU COMPLETE TOOL!

Pipe down! It was a mistake, if I dare see a non necessary red on my rep you will all be punished lol

I was just seeking clarification!!!
Tsk!!!

Plus, maybe trying to lead certain people down a path of red marks seeing as that's what happened to me the other day after I dared to respond to a rep post!

Back