• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terry is

I dunno if this is back up just incase but terry alderton is training with the first team today ad will be tomorro as well!
and this new keeper cant cath for f**k he has just said was tipping everything round post or bar of flapping at it!
kightl has told me in college.!

He's training with the team as both The Sun and Football Focus are down at B&L today, so im sure they need some good action shots ...

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Oct. 14 2004,13:39)]I dunno if this is back up just incase but terry alderton is training with the first team today ad will be tomorro as well!
and this new keeper cant cath for f**k he has just said was tipping everything round post or bar of flapping at it!
OK, I give up. Normally I wait for somebody else on here to pick up on this sort of thing but I'm going to expose myself as a miserable old git and say, does anyone else have the slightest f**king clue what he's on about?

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 14 2004,13:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Oct. 14 2004,13:39)]I dunno if this is back up just incase but terry alderton is training with the first team today ad will be tomorro as well!
OK, I give up. Normally I wait for somebody else on here to pick up on this sort of thing but I'm going to expose myself as a miserable old git and say, does anyone else have the slightest f**king clue what he's on about?

mad.gif
lol RM.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 14 2004,14:59)]
[b said:

mad.gif
Agreed, think he should get a forum of his own and anyone who understands can go in there and post replies.

If I have read that right though, I highly doubt Michael Kightly would call another professional footballer 'sh*t'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 14 2004,14:11)]More positive thinking.

rock.gif
Ah, but is that really what he said? He could have been proclaiming that Terry Alderton is the next Lev Yashin for all I could understand.

tounge.gif

I gather Jack is saying he caught a bus to the training ground, it tipped over going round a corner and wrapped itself round a post... everyone was flapping because they would miss the training session at BnL.

Hope this helps...
ghostface.gif

I'll get me coat!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Oct. 14 2004,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 14 2004,14:59)]
[b said:

mad.gif
Agreed, think he should get a forum of his own and anyone who understands can go in there and post replies.

If I have read that right though, I highly doubt Michael Kightly would call another professional footballer 'sh*t'.
ofcourse he wouldn't he said he was alright. lets protect kights here and terry alderton. both great players
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Oct. 14 2004,14:39)]I dunno if this is back up just incase but terry alderton is training with the first team today ad will be tomorro as well!
Lemon.
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 14 2004,14:28)]I gather Jack is saying he caught a bus to the training ground, it tipped over going round a corner and wrapped itself round a post... everyone was flapping because they would miss the training session at BnL.

Hope this helps...  
ghostface.gif

I'll get me coat!  
tounge.gif
Something about some girl called 'Cath' that Clarke seems to be going out with as well.
laugh.gif

As for being serious about the original post, I really doubt Kightly would put down Clarke like that after just one training session. If he did, then it's certainly not the attitude he should be showing.

What happened to the 'exclusive' news that he was going to Farnborough anyway?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Oct. 14 2004,15:42)]YOUR SUCH A NAME DROPPING pr*ck, IM SURE KNIGHTLY WOULD LOVE YOU TELLING EVERYONE WHAT HE HAS SAID
Someone like to tell Knights ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 14 2004,17:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Oct. 14 2004,15:42)]YOUR SUCH A NAME DROPPING pr*ck, IM SURE KNIGHTLY WOULD LOVE YOU TELLING EVERYONE WHAT HE HAS SAID
I will give him a ring tonight when i get home.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 14 2004,16:18)]
[b said:
Why would Michael Knight, aka, Knight Rider want to know about it for?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Oct. 14 2004,18:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
Why would Michael Knight, aka, Knight Rider want to know about it for?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
well he looks after the KIT

[b said:
[b said:
he has already seen it. so has nick morgan. they are well aware of this site.

I think a few people should have a reality check, theres no reason Kightly wouldnt say someone ele was crap. In fact it is common for professionals to think that of fellow professionals, this doesnt mean they have the wrong attitude!!! As long as they play together on the field it is irelevant what they think about eachother off it

Back