• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terry Alderton????

Aberdeen Shrimper

Does anyone have a copy of the programe that Terry Alderton was in about Southend united, either on PC or DVD?

If not can you point me in the right direction?

whatever happened to Tel dont see him at the games now unless he sits somewhere else in the ground?

Last season he did sit in east stand blues/yellows... maybe like me cannot buy Tickets in this area as the yellows are all Season Ticket holders and the blue section are players complementary tickets.....

Come on Southend 3 points today is a must ...

The Trust did a Video copy of it, it also had the televised 4-1 win over Millwall and 0-0 draw with Leicester from 1993-94 on it.

MY FC was from January/February 2000 and featured (in reverse order, for effect) our 2-1 home win over Swansea City and our 2-1 defeat at Leyton Orient. Unfortunately, during the Orient footage, the camera zooms right in on yours truly for a good 5 seconds. I think it must have been the bright yellow away shirt I was wearing!

From the same era, there was an advert for (I think) Norwich Union featuring a bird on a bed wearing a Southend home shirt (the 1999-2000) one, and showed some specially-built gates that were placed for a while in the South-East corner. The soundtrack was David Bowie's 'Heroes'. Be good to see that again.

Back