• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terry Alderton joins Eastenders

Ricey

Just call me Mork ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
Nice gig that for Terry and good luck to him in the queen vic.

Try and get a Southend United shirt on while your on the show.

I'd like his song to be played in the Queen Vic.

"I was sitting on the wall at ol' Roots Hall
Bigging up the blue and the white
1-0 up in the eighty-first
you know we're gonna win the title alright

So you know what it's like on a Saturday night
When you've throw in all away at the end ..."

etc

I'd like his song to be played in the Queen Vic.

"I was sitting on the wall at ol' Roots Hall
Bigging up the blue and the white
1-0 up in the eighty-first
you know we're gonna win the title alright

So you know what it's like on a Saturday night
When you've throw in all away at the end ..."

etc

I love that song!

I would like to see him kick the **** out of Ian Beale and reduce him to tears.

Again.

apparently he is set to play a love interest for Bianca.

I hope he has it written in that he's a Southend fan.

He was saying in echo other day that he insisted that his character wont be a west ham fan.But i think it will be a fan of another team.Southend and nearby area has a few links to eastenders,the little girl who plays Tiffany is from Westcliff plus man who plays Joey is from Southend.Also lady who plays Kirsty is from Leigh.

Mark Fowler caught AIDS whilst working at Peter Pans Playground.

Probably.

I credit Eastenders with raising awareness and preventing an epidemic amongst the heterosexual fruit and veg retail community.

Traitor Alderton had the chance to slip in a SUFC reference in the last EE - his teenage son's unborn baby (apparently a boy at 12 weeks....some fancy scanning equipment in Walford)....will hopefully grow up to be a keeper for...QPR.

TRAITOR! :angry:

Traitor Alderton had the chance to slip in a SUFC reference in the last EE - his teenage son's unborn baby (apparently a boy at 12 weeks....some fancy scanning equipment in Walford)....will hopefully grow up to be a keeper for...QPR.

TRAITOR! :angry:

He's done some adlibbing and mentioned Southend, maybe they made him change that to QPR because it's Lahndon, innit?

Actually, as he said recently, he was asked to get his character to support a London team, and QPR was the least offensive to him.

Actually, as he said recently, he was asked to get his character to support a London team, and QPR was the least offensive to him.

If the man had any principles at all he would have torched the set and walked away.

Back