• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teeth or Hair?!

Teeth or Hair?

• Teeth

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Hair

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers ⭐🦐
Ladies and gentleman,

This morning I was running late for work, having woken up late because of a few too many beers after my game last night.

Anyways I'd have me shower and got changed when I looked at my clock and it read 8:50 and I had to be in work for 9am. I still hadn't brushed my teeth or done me hair and I only had a chance to do one or the other.

In the end I went for the teeth, but you would you, the SZ public chose if the situation happened to you?

got to be teeth. i hate having unclean teeth... and anyone who knows me will know that my hair rarely stays done.. plus you can fix it a bit at work

This isn't as obvious as people think. A lot rests on the proximity of people who matter (offices fitties, boss, clients) in the office the next day. Without going in to detail, I find that doign your hair (and, incidentally, dressing really smart) is about the best way to hide a hangover as long as you don't actually reek of booze.

If you've overslept, it's an even simpler decision - you won't actually stink.

To be fair, for some reason, I find that any time I oversleep, my hair seems to be massively ruffled compared to a normal day. You can't really go in to work having your hair quiffed at the back!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back