• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stevie G Nicked

Just heard this on the radio. 6 suspects, 1 victim - who knows who really whacked the fella ?? 50k says it was one of the others and not Gerrard......... ;)

Lets hope he hasn't done anything daft, must be tempting though. Imagine the stick he must get in Liverpool on nights out and stuff what with two clubs-one city. I guess you just have to bite your tongue

I don't think Gerrard is that stupid, he is nowhere in the same bracket as the likes of Bellamy, Bowyer, Harley, Morris etc etc.

I'm suprised there was enough time to have a fight after the black armbands were handed out and the observation of the mandatory two minutes silence that seems to preceed any action by a Liverpool player.

Last edited:
Whats the difference between a cow and a tragedy?

Scousers don't know how to milk a cow.

Seriously though, why do players earning tens of thousands per week bother going to nightclubs? It will only end up in bad press for them.

It appears that Stevie GBH ((c) The Sun) has now been charged.

Innocent or guilty I am sure we will all agree that it is a shame that the spotless reputation of Liverpool Football club is being dragged through the mud.

It appears that Stevie GBH ((c) The Sun) has now been charged.

Innocent or guilty I am sure we will all agree that it is a shame that the spotless reputation of Liverpool Football club is being dragged through the mud.

Just as well he wasn't England captain then, isn't it?

Steve Gerrard, top top man, fantastic footballer, let's hope he hasn't ****ed it all up.

Heard something to do with this from a Scouse at work and will have to choose my words carefully , so please delete if a bit over stepping the mark , but this is all allegdelly so i'll give it a go .

His Missus is bang on the gear ( alledgelly ) , owed or owes thousands of ponds to the local nutters who in turn went to the club ( alledgelly ) demanding the full amount plus interest , the club told them its not their issue and SG paid up in full ( alledgelly ) .

There was other rumours as to how She paid for her habit and its a very sore subject with Gerrard and whenever he goes out now around that area or in manchester the Everton and Man U fans take great pleasure in Reminding him the his missus is a crack whore and a dirty one at that , only time appartently untill he lost the plot and hit out at someone .

Thats what he has been told by his pals up in the Liverpool area and its probably not true :unsure:

Heard something to do with this from a Scouse at work and will have to choose my words carefully , so please delete if a bit over stepping the mark , but this is all allegdelly so i'll give it a go .

His Missus is bang on the gear ( alledgelly ) , owed or owes thousands of ponds to the local nutters who in turn went to the club ( alledgelly ) demanding the full amount plus interest , the club told them its not their issue and SG paid up in full ( alledgelly ) .

There was other rumours as to how She paid for her habit and its a very sore subject with Gerrard and whenever he goes out now around that area or in manchester the Everton and Man U fans take great pleasure in Reminding him the his missus is a crack whore and a dirty one at that , only time appartently untill he lost the plot and hit out at someone .

Thats what he has been told by his pals up in the Liverpool area and its probably not true :unsure:

Did they support Everton perchance?

I have heard rumours like that before, she is not the angel she appears in OK by all accounts

Being really careful what i post but if you are interested find some of the things chanted at him in recent derby games. That will fill in the blanks

He has been charged with affray .. now i'm sure those "in the know" will put me straight .. but doesn't affray hold a mandatory custodial sentence ?? (if found guilty of course)

He has been charged with affray .. now i'm sure those "in the know" will put me straight .. but doesn't affray hold a mandatory custodial sentence ?? (if found guilty of course)

Should do, but Liverpool can afford the best lawyers in the world and i'm sure they'll wangle him out.

At the same time of those rumours there was another about his kids too...

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back