• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spread Quiz

MrB

Life President
Can confirm that the STC's honour was gloriously upheld last night as a team containing myself, Snowy, our mate Rich, Big Chris and McNasty scored a record 44 out of 45 to win by a country mile. Our only wrong answer was not identifying a quote made by Sir Laurence Olivier.

Huzzah! And huzzah for the incredible £19 we won.

well done chaps, top showing!

How's Snowy's throat?

so can we expect him ( and you for that matter ) at training on Sunday
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,10:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 27 2003,10:04)]Our only wrong answer was not identifying a quote made by Sir Laurence Olivier.
Tsk!
So what was the quote then? (if you're so clever)

And Mr Boy, yes we should both be in attendance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 27 2003,10:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,10:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 27 2003,10:04)]Our only wrong answer was not identifying a quote made by Sir Laurence Olivier.
Tsk!
So what was the quote then? (if you're so clever)

And Mr Boy, yes we should both be in attendance.
Either "You think I loved Rebecca? I hated her!" or "I have to act to live", I guess.

tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 27 2003,10:42)]And Mr Boy, yes we should both be in attendance.
we'll see after Saturday night.........
biggrin.gif

Translated into yoof language

CAN CONFIRM TAHT TEH STCS HONOUR WAS GLORIOUSLY UPH3LD LAST NIGHT AS A TAM CONTANENG MYS3LF SNOWY OUR MAET RICH BIG CHRIS AND

MCNASTY SCORAD A RECORD 4 OUT OF 45 2 WIN BY A COUNTRY MIEL1!11! OMG WTF LOL OUR ONLY WRONG ANSWAR WAS NOT IEDNTIFYNG A QUOTE MAED BY SIR LAURANCA OLIVEIR

HUZAH1!!1111 WTF AND HUZAH FOR TEH INCREDIBL3 £19 W3 WON!1111 LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,10:54)]Translated into yoof language

CAN CONFIRM TAHT TEH STCS HONOUR WAS GLORIOUSLY UPH3LD LAST NIGHT AS A TAM CONTANENG MYS3LF SNOWY OUR MAET RICH BIG CHRIS AND

MCNASTY SCORAD A RECORD 4 OUT OF 45 2 WIN BY A COUNTRY MIEL1!11! OMG WTF LOL OUR ONLY WRONG ANSWAR WAS NOT IEDNTIFYNG A QUOTE MAED BY SIR LAURANCA OLIVEIR

HUZAH1!!1111 WTF AND HUZAH FOR TEH INCREDIBL3 £19 W3 WON!1111 LOL
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>You forgot to use some smilies....
rock.gif
unclesam.gif
blues.gif
ghostface.gif
</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,10:45)]Either &quot;You think I loved Rebecca? I hated her&#33;&quot; or &quot;I have to act to live&quot;, I guess.
Wrong, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 27 2003,12:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,10:45)]Either &quot;You think I loved Rebecca? I hated her&#33;&quot; or &quot;I have to act to live&quot;, I guess.
Wrong, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

That told me
101-0119_IMG.JPG

naturally ginger Paul?

Christ, first Chadded, then FM, now you................

Back