• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spencer Prior

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ May 11 2004,15:18)]Expects to be released from Cardiff. At 33, where else is he gonna go?! COME HOME SPINNER!
Now that would solve so many issues. Saw him watching us when we played Birmingham away in the League Cup watching us, very nice. He could also be an honourable member of the Hockley Blues since I know where he used to live!
laugh.gif

It would appear that Martyn Margetson is out of contract next month as well.

Mind you, he's been playing regularly for Cardiff, and has just received a call up to the Wales squad, so he'll probably be offered an extension.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (swanseashrimper @ May 11 2004,17:58)]may be a slight problem with signing Prior though...

contract at Cardiff

biggrin.gif
Having read that, I don't think it would be a good idea to sign Prior... legend though he may be.

Our squad would be stretched what with Duddfield AND Prior out with infections for a month everytime we play in Wales or Col Ewe.

I'm sure he could still do a very good job in Div 3. Sign him up!

Probably just wishful thinking at the moment though.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ May 11 2004,20:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ May 11 2004,20:56)]His dad lives down my road so i suppose i could ask him if their was a possibility.
Not big Keith is it? or is that his step dad.
It's his real dad and he is bleeding tall but none of my family can remember his name. Think its Keith though.

suppose tilly could also ask ooh andy ansah,brett angell,ricky otto,grahame bressington,johnathan hunt,old uncle tom cobly and all oooooooooollld uncle tom cobly and all!!!!!!

Now I always thought andy woodman was a top keeper and was genuinely disappointed we didnt hold onto him when he was with us originally! I'd like to see him back at the hall!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jro @ May 12 2004,08:33)]Another name to add to the season of rumor and guess work:  Oxford have released Woodman.
Yesssssss!

Come join us Andy!

Has Flav's signed his contract yet or are we playing the normal "Wait and see what else comes along - Oh nothing - Get me my pen please!" game?

I am a huge fan of Andy and he had a good rapport with us South Upperites!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 12 2004,09:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jro @ May 12 2004,08:33)]Another name to add to the season of rumor and guess work:  Oxford have released Woodman.
Yesssssss!

Come join us Andy!

Has Flav's signed his contract yet or are we playing the normal "Wait and see what else comes along - Oh nothing - Get me my pen please!" game?

I am a huge fan of Andy and he had a good rapport with us South Upperites!
biggrin.gif
Yes I bet he can't wait to play in front of the South Upper again

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ May 12 2004,09:23)]I am a huge fan of Andy and he had a good rapport with us South Upperites!
biggrin.gif
Yes I bet he can't wait to play in front of the South Upper again[/QUOTE]
Facetious git!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

A bloke i work with used to be good friends with spencer. He said that he is on about 10k a week at cardiff. He would have to drop about 9k a week to come back here. Cant see that happening!!!!
rock.gif

Back