• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News 'Southend United facing biggest few days in their history'

I can repeat it again, I am NOT Murkey, I don’t know who he is. The difference is …. National League is not f***ing around, if we don’t pay everything by Wednesday at the latest. If he had the money, he would done it ages ago, no need to get dragged along the road to the court.

Okay Murkey, it’s all Lopata’s fault anyways.

None of us know what will happen if the Kiruma group pull out and RM doesn’t have the money come Wednesday. We might have someone else lined up, and the court may grant us an adjournment, and the same with the National League, or they may not, we don’t know.

You can’t speak in “facts” when you don’t know what the “facts” are.

Okay Murkey, it’s all Lopata’s fault anyways.

None of us know what will happen if the Kiruma group pull out and RM doesn’t have the money come Wednesday. We might have someone else lined up, and the court may grant us an adjournment, and the same with the National League, or they may not, we don’t know.

You can’t speak in “facts” when you don’t know what the “facts” are.
You’re right BW it isnt fact, it’s s one of a few possible scenarios, some more likely than others.

Personally I would be surprised at an extension if the stated debts haven’t been cleared but if it is given, we have the issue of the NL expelling us coming to the fore, either way it isn't looking particularly rosy unless the deal is done.

I am only going on what has been said on here about the NL expulsion as only heard that on here today.

I can’t see the Courts taking anymore from Martin and in, my opinion, are unlikely to give an extension. It was clear at the last hearing that time was given to allow the sale to complete or Martin advised he would have sold land to pay the debt. If he turns up Wednesday with no sale, on the grounds it wasn’t enough (despite it being publicly advertised for sale), no sale of land, staff still not paid and potentially more debt accrued, I can’t see them falling for anymore bluff about promises to pay. He’s been to court too many times now to prove not to be trusted

Back