• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 0-2 Maidenhead United

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
There are times when you think things cannot get much worse on the pitch, this isn't one of them, we were shocking today and suffered our 3rd home defeat on the trot. It was at times as if none of our players had ever played together and were complete strangers to each other. IMO the game plan was/is non existant and we look awful.

I have no idea what has gone so wrong so rapidly but something has to change if we do not want to be in the relegation spots. Kev must take the blame for this , it is his team and he has not got them playing as a unit at all, they all look lost out there.

If anybody thinks Bonne is a centre forward then i am the Tooth Fairy.

Depressing stuff watching our team ATM and i can't even blame the rubbish ref.

Over to you guys.

First time I've genuinely worried for Kev's job, whether he walks or otherwise. We just seem totally bereft of ideas and there doesn't seem to be positives to take either. Next league game is Rochdale away, I fear for us. Hoping they can figure it out, but looks like a bunch of strangers out there on more than one occasion this season. Been dreading every game recently.

Shocking to think Bonne has played in Championship.

Terrible performance and we're getting worse.

Collin: 5
GSM: 4
Taylor: 5
Crowther: 4
Ralph: 5
Bridge: 5
Husin: 4
Moncur: 4
KAF: 5
Bonne: 4
Walker: 4

SUBS: Pepple: 4, Foran: 4, Morton: 5, Gubbins: NA

Nobody deserved MoM. All awful.

EDIT: In fairness, dont think the ratings above really do justice to how bad Husin and Bonne were tbf.

Thank you Kev for everything but I'm afraid that's the turning point for me. You've been nothing short of heroic since you took over and stuck by us and produced moments of real magic during our darkest of times but sadly, today is enough.

Oh and to the players, get ****ed. You've let yourselves, Kevin and the club down so far this season (bar GSM). You all need to have a good ****ing look at yourselves and ask if you are really giving your all at the moment because we as fans know you can produce much much more than you currently are.

Back