• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Players Spotted

GregStarz

Manager
I don't know if this has been posted already but saw a few southend players Saturday night after the Gillingham game in Mayhem.

You can tell there footballers the way they walk around and think they are the bees knees but good luck to them i guess.

There were all in the VIP pod.

*Lewis Hunt
*Jay Smith
*Luke Gutteridge
*James Lawson
*Pettefer
*Mitchel Cole

I must say though, the worst person was Paul Kitson by a mile. he was totally off his trolley.

you dont say where you saw them
rock.gif
??

Not being funny but they probably earn a maximum of £600 a week so to bowl round like they are the nuts is a little bit arrogant

on Friday night the celebs in there included Callum Best and errrrr Callum Best!

I thought other celebs were meant to include jodie Marsh...and er...Blazin Squad...if they didnt turn up it must have been a major dissapointment to those who went there especially to see them..........
smile.gif

I saw Tilly in Reflex a while back, my mate got a good photo with him....but then my mate likes having his photo with random men,,,,

Jodie Marsh wanted 2k so they said no, blazin squad i didnt know about.

Anthony Hutton was going to come down but he couldnt due to the match on sky 1

I was with a few others on sat night aswell including Jamie Shaw (uk pimp my ride)

Lee Ryan from Blue is down next saturday and a few more big names are on the list to come down including 1 superb footballer but cannot say no names just yet
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ Oct. 03 2005,12:57)]Jodie Marsh wanted 2k so they said no, blazin squad i didnt know about.

Anthony Hutton was going to come down but he couldnt due to the match on sky 1

I was with a few others on sat night aswell including Jamie Shaw (uk pimp my ride)

Lee Ryan from Blue is down next saturday and a few more big names are on the list to come down including 1 superb footballer but cannot say no names just yet  
tounge.gif
So are you in charge of promotions then?

the vip pods are quality though, especially the waitresses! There were some nearly naked silver painted ladies on Friday. Theres a pic in tonights Echo.

Also worth mentioning theres no worry about queuing for the loo as the toilets are huuuuge, there must be about 20-30 urinals in there!

Anyway I digress as this post has nothing to do with SUFC
wink.gif

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back