• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Solihull Moors vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke that Morton is the one to be dropped. Really liked the look of him last few games
He was really good against Boston, but they say back and let us dictate the pace of the game. Since then, our midfield has been dominated and we've not coped with the oppositions press. Someone had to go from the midfield, especially when we want to play two up top. We can't drop Moncur. So then it's a toss up between Husin and Morton. I think Husin edges it.

Well that's showing intent away from home. Let's hope we get off to a good start in the first half this time, as away from home we've played bad the first half, then got better and more attacking second half.

He was really good against Boston, but they say back and let us dictate the pace of the game. Since then, our midfield has been dominated and we've not coped with the oppositions press. Someone had to go from the midfield, especially when we want to play two up top. We can't drop Moncur. So then it's a toss up between Husin and Morton. I think Husin edges it.
Husin looks knackered and been by far our worst midfielder the last couple games. No coincidence, that as soon as we’ve taken Morton off last 2 games we’ve gone on to lose. I really hope it works and apart from that very happy with the starting 11

A bit worrying that we are starting the same XI that finished the game on Tuesday and looked really open to the counter attack.

Still, Bonne and Pepple have got to open their account soon surely!

Absolute joke that Morton is the one to be dropped. Really liked the look of him last few games
My first thought too. Absolutely didn’t deserve dropping at all. I like having two up top, but KAF should’ve been the one on the bench until he’s earned his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back