• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sod Football

GoochDogHighFives

Youth Team
Aint it funny how quickly fortunes can change?

A few months ago I was on here telling you lot that you would not go down and then Orient end up lower than Southend.

I don't know how you lot feel, but I am glad that the season is over, but like a lot of Os fans, I wonder how we have players that do not perform for us yet go on and play their hearts out for other teams.Fletcher at Lincoln being one and Leon Constintine being another.

Anyway, I am glad that we will be playing each other again next season and look forward to meeting up with with Terry In the West and Jim again and hopefully a few more of you lot!!

God knows how many of you will be allowed to come to the gane at Brisbane Road though, as we will only hold about 5000

Take care all
Doug

Whats the mood at Brisbane Road like right now? We only finished a point and a place ahead of you in the end but we seem to be pretty optimistic about next year. What end of the table are Orient expecting to be looking at next year?

Shame your capacity is going to be so low next season as that is one of my favourite away trips even if we end up on the wrong end of the result. I imagine that our away allocation will be eaten up by season ticket holders. On the bright side I suppose that means I only have to see us score goals for you once next season.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ May 09 2004,17:41)]Whats the mood at Brisbane Road like right now? We only finished a point and a place ahead of you in the end but we seem to be pretty optimistic about next year. What end of the table are Orient expecting to be looking at next year?

Shame your capacity is going to be so low next season as that is one of my favourite away trips even if we end up on the wrong end of the result. I imagine that our away allocation will be eaten up by season ticket holders. On the bright side I suppose that means I only have to see us score goals for you once next season.....
The mood is grim.
I think the difference is that you finished on a high (compared to us).You were looking relegation in the face and we were (foolishly) thinking of the play offs.

In the end we went something like 14 games with one win and we have seen it all before.

I feel that those that run clubs like Orient and Southend etc seem to be happy with staying in this division or else they want to get out of it on the cheap, which does not happen, unless you are really lucky
Dire days indeed

Maybe next season, we'll both have a shout at the top.

See you in the Birky next season Doug, I'll try and get me little corner again.

Chin up Goochie. Come July all your pre-season optimism will kick back in again.

True to say there is massive optimism here at the home of football but even our second half of the season wasn't promotion material so we still need to sign more to give us a decent shout for next season.

I'd like to think the O's will have a better year next year. You're no good to us in the Conference.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 09 2004,20:17)]I'd like to think the O's will have a better year next year. You're no good to us in the Conference.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShrimperJim @ May 09 2004,18:27)]Maybe next season, we'll both have a shout at the top.

See you in the Birky next season Doug, I'll try and get me little corner again.
Jim,
That corner has your name on it!!
biggrin.gif

Back